Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best price on the power commander???

Thanks

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hey Strati... where you been dude? Buried in getting your bike assembled I hope!

S

·
0 Posts
hey d,
actually i was in greece for the past couple weeks. vacation with the family. it honestly became more trouble than it was worth though.
as for the monster, it's actually "DONE" aside from the exhaust. i'm grafting an st4 header to the s4 which is a direct bolt-on and an increase from 42 to 45mm. then from the cross over, i'm going with a set of 50-52mm low-mount slip-ons that i'm making from some mandrel bent tubing and 996 cans. the problem is i f'd up some measurements and need to rehack/reweld them. should be good to go in about a week i hope!

and to redduke03,
you may want to get an additional oppinion, but the model available for the m800 should work just fine for your bike. the two models use the same injectors and TPS which is where the PCIII hooks up. mapping will likely (definately) vary but the module applies at least.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Guys,

I see they (Kyle) have a unit for a M1000S. Is there any reason it should not fit an M1000 Dark? I am not aware of any differences in fuel injection between the S and the Dark.

I have the DP Remus carbon pipes with open air filter (came with the set) and I feel I am running too lean. Could the powercommander help?

DUCky

·
Registered
107 Posts
ah redduke they have a pc3 for your 620ie i was the 1st to have one my bike was the test bike its cool not much gains but i can fax you the dyno sheet i dont have a scanner. let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts