Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been here for 2 months now (wow time flies when you're having fun), and looking to hop in a few places over the weekend and get some gear. Pants, boots, and knowing me, more stuff than I probably should.

Suggestions anybody?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
Depends really on what you want, if you a specific brand in mind, and what you are willing to spend. The dealerships carry really nice stuff. Cycle Gear carries a wide variety. etc. etc. Can you be a bit more specific on what you are shopping for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
I didn't say I didn't DO it, I only said I didn't recommend or endorse it. [cheeky]

Now, to unthreadjack this......
gordazo said:
Been here for 2 months now (wow time flies when you're having fun), and looking to hop in a few places over the weekend and get some gear. Pants, boots, and knowing me, more stuff than I probably should.

Suggestions anybody?
Anyone else have input for gordazo??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks SheMonster, heading out to Cycle Gear. Found out there's one close by. I checked out a couple dealerships, and they have a limited variety, sizes, etc. I don't particularly care for brands, if it fits and protects me well, home it comes.
I'm looking for pants, boots, and leather gloves.


PS. Nothing wrong with impulse buying as long as the wallet can handle it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
975 Posts
What part of town are you in? The Ducati dealer on 7th street had a bunch of stuff marked down the last couple of times I was in there, but limited selection.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dietrich said:
What part of town are you in? The Ducati dealer on 7th street had a bunch of stuff marked down the last couple of times I was in there, but limited selection.
I'm in North Phoenix, but distance isn't an issue unless you send me to Mexico. I was at Phoenix Int'l the other day. Thanks.
I picked up a pair of gloves and knee armor for some riding jeans I had at Cycle Gear. Seems that half the store is dedicated to MX gear. Nice store nonetheless, and staff was very helpful.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C Fresh said:
I would also say Cycle Gear or the dealers. AZSBK and the Yamaha place right across the street from them both have some stuff. Also helmetharbor has a limited in store selection but can special order just about anything, check their online site, plus they are good guys. Other than that the internet. www.motorcyclecloseouts.com www.newenough.com www.helmetharbor.com
Thanks C. I'll check AZSBK, Yamaha and helmet harbor tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
I've always found that Cycle Gear usually has a pretty good selection of road gear. I typically go to the Country Club location.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Randimus Maximus said:
I've always found that Cycle Gear usually has a pretty good selection of road gear. I typically go to the Country Club location.
Thanks RM. I'll be there tomorrow too. They all look close to one another on google. That's great.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top