Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a hemet on backorder from my local dealer for the past 4 weeks. I talked to him today, and he said he sees no sign of it coming. So now I have no choice but to order it online. Who has the best service and prices on the net?

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just bought my KBC Racer 1 in dark silver at Helmet Harbor. Ordered on Sunday, and it got here today (wednesday). They had the best price by far. And i love the helmet

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought my Shoei X-11 from helmet harbor. BEST price out there ($350 as opposed to most store's $600) and it arrived quickly. Plus they had good service; they warned me that the color I'd ordered was on back order, and offered up a different color that would get to me faster. I just got it today and it's a WONDERFUL helmet.

www.helmetharbor.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just bought a Z two from Helmet Harbor. $331 with free shipping. Got it five days after I ordered it! I'm a happy customer!

Borg Girl

R

·
0 Posts
I will say Helmet Harbor, they were way under everyone else on a KBC VR-1
Fast shipping too.

O

·
0 Posts
I bought a Shoei RF-800 from helmetshop.com and it arrived promptly. I will buy my next one from there as well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anyone own a KBC wolf? Are they comfortable? I like the dead black piant, almost matches the dark monster perfectly.

-DC

M

·
0 Posts
Motowheels stocks the Suomy helmets and visors.
DML members get 5% off in addition to the free tinted visor.
If the helmet does not fit we pay for shipping on the next helmet.

Sign up as a racer member on the front page of the products section. We'll send you passwords to get discounts on all of our stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts