Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so filled with excitement and joy I had to post. After not having my bike for almost 3 months, it's ready to be picked up tommorow. I asked if it looked good, and Ian at BHducati laughed, and said he's been getting lots of compliments on it. He has it sitting in the showroom right now, and he sounded really stoked about it.

WHEN IS THE NEXT RIDE!!!!

I'M BACK BABY...I'M BACK!!!!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
CONGRATS! What time are you picking it up? Hopefully will be picking up my bike at BHD tomorrow and want to check out your beauty!! Will pray to the weather gods that this darn rain go away so you may enjoy some great riding this weekend! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we're screwed. IT's supposed to rain every day for a few days no? I have to work tommorow, and because this is an insurance deal, even if it's done, there is some turnaround time on getting BHD the check.

DAMNIT!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Yep it is suppose to rain for days on end. :mad: We are definitely screwed about riding, but I'm still picking up my baby if he is ready ;D BHD just put on the new parts from my little get off and the cosmetic stuff is yet to be done......so rain or no rain, my baby is coming home!

Need a description of your bike so I'll know what to check out!

Hang in there and hopefully your baby will be home soon and the sun will be shining!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Congratulations to you both! [smiley=applause.gif]

Best news I've gotten all day, though that's not saying much :-/

Weather looks crappy for all but Monday, and next Friday ( IMHO a little far off for a reliable forecast). :'(

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going in tommorow morning to check it out regardless if I can take it home or not. It got painted flat titanium with a white stripe bordered by a red pinstripe, same scheme number plate action on the tail cover.

I saw the tank, stand alone and it looked pretty sweet but it will be something else to see it on the bike. I got new mirrors, put my carbon belly pan back on, new brake/clutch lines, goldlines and frame sliders put on as well.

ROCKIT!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Think that JJ showed me the tank when I dropped my bike off.....very cool and quite stylish I might add!! Can't wait to see the whole package....definitely will be one of the most admired bikes in SoCal! BHD's painter is one of the best.....high quality work.

Definitely rocks and fully understand the "obsession" as I'm sure we all do on this board! ;)

Enjoy and hope you are out riding and showing it off very, very soon.

See ya on the Crest sometime, once this darn wet stuff goes away!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Dude, major congratulations. I'm amazed at your constraint. After three months I would have bought another bike to ride! I look forward to seeing your Monster sometime.

G

·
Nice to have you back Eric. I was with out my bike for just a week ( 6k sevice) and I can't sleep this morning because of the anticipation of getting her back...what a great disease to have. [smiley=waytogo.gif]

And rain or shine....I'm riding today.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on crack, my bike isn't/wasn't going to be ready today..what was I thinking. But I did get to see it and it is looking bad ass. I am now going CRAZY not having it.

Using the SS clip'ons looks VERY slick and factory, they look REALLY compact and narrow, I hope I like it. Paint looks awesome as well, damnit I WANT IT NOW.

of course I'm going out of town next weekend, so I can't ride. BUT when I do get it, I'm taking the day off the next day so I can ride it ALL DAY LONG.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Saw your bike on Saturday and what can I say but.....HOT, HOT, HOT...... ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hey Fleed...,

Post some pics of the new paint job when you get a chance.

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I meant to take some pics when I went to take a look at it, but it was up on the stand all torn appart so I didn't :-D

I'm supposed to go Skiing this weekend, ask me if I still want to go when I get my bike back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts