Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have Chrome envy, but the more I think about it, the more I love my m900 Dark... I don't know if it just grew on me more or what... my only gripe is how easy it is to scratch without a clear coat.

·
Registered
599 Posts
RED? No way! Dark of course. It's a proven fact that dark is the coolest color on a monster.... they've done scientific research to prove that.. ;) I guess I should say I have a dark so I suppose I am biased. However, if you vote yellow..... I just can't help ya there...

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
It seems that every few months we have to go through color wars. Or maybe that was the S2000 site, which has a similar set of colors (red, yellow, black, plus a few others), except that silver seems to be the most popular.

I used to think red was the the best Ducati color, but for some reason I'm leaning towards yellow now. 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I think different colors fit best with different models.

For example, if I could ever afford a Ducati superbike, it would HAVE to be Red... anything else just wouldn't seem right.

Then again, I always enjoy the looks of a yellow 748...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yeah, where's the Senna gray?

Red I think is THE color for Ducs. I also like black.

There were 2 blacks and 1 yellow M1000s that were imported to the US. I was offered the yellow but declined before I finally got my Senna. I would have jumped on the black but both were sold.

Who has a black 03 M1000 here? Anyone?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
??? You mean Ducs come in colors other than RED ???

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Red, Red, enough said.... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Senna

Senna is exclusive to Ducati. All other colors can be found on other makes.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Chrome to make the Harley yuppies drool!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like the red but when I brought a brochure to work and showed all the woman, they said the red monster's look too much like "Dirt Bikes".

I was leaning on buying a Red monster. Now I think I'm going to buy Black (not dark).

Later,
Frank

·
Registered
216 Posts
Senna baby...all the way!! Where else can you find that color scheme?? ;D

·
Registered
400 Posts
RED! ;D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts