Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone, my friend's band is playing in a battle of the bands this saturday night at the Celebrity Theatre. It is the 3rd round for the AZ area. It is a national competition and if they win they will go on to a national level against winners from the other regions. Grand prize is a million dollar contract. They don't realistically believe they will win it all, but would like to go on to the next level.

Here is the email from him.

"This will be the final round of the BoDog Million Dollar Battle Of The Bands here in Arizona. FUSE TV will also be filming the event as part of a Reality TV show they are making that follows the winners to the final round.

We will not know what time we take the stage until Friday night, but doors open Saturday around 8pm. It should be a decent night of music, since these are supposed to be the "best bands in Arizona". Anyway. Tickets are $10 if you get them in advance (PM me and I will get them) or $15 at the door. I will be sending out an email to everyone who wants to attend, once we know the start time.

Audience participation/reaction is a factor the judged look for previously... so any help you can give us in that department will be greatly appreciated! We are really psyched about this show. We hope to see you all there. OH. PS. The new CD is nearing completion. There is a rough cut of one of the new songs on the website right now. More to come.... ! "

www.smokescreen.tv

Let me know if anyone wants to go. It should be pretty good and the last one was an all ages show. I will post links to the website for the competition and more info soon.

Again:

Celebrity Theatre
Saturday 12/16 doors open at 8:00

(SM can you sticky this please)

·
Registered
384 Posts
whats the name of his band?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So there may be a couple of us going, if anyone else wants to go I will get you a ticket so let me know tomorrow. It is going to be good times, and filmed and shown on Fuse TV so you never know you may be on tv.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts