Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry If these are already here somewhere, but this is the best info and images I've seen so far. Came off the Ducati list. I just got off the phone with the Ducati dealer and am sending a deposit.

http://www.hfalex.it/1098.htm

LA

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I like this version better, note`subtle change on front fairing lower.

(BTW I stole this from somewhere else, my photoshop kungfu is no good)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Man, that was quick ;D. Cool rimstripes guys [thumbsup]. Thanks.

Oh yeah, can I ask how its done? Want to do a same thing to my monster. Thanks again.

Allan

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
The 1098S will have forged wheels with a rim stripe on them already, so if it comes in black then you may end up with something very similar to that photoshop.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to the web site I posted and took good long look at the pictures, the first three, and I can't see anything that looks like the pictures are contrived as opposed to being real photos. How does one tell? And the picture of the 1200R sure looks more like the GP bike - different than the 1098 pics.

LA

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
motogpfan said:
I officially want one
Me too, I'll be deciding once they officially launch them at the show next week. It's an awesome bike.

Are you going to rip the fairings off this one too? (I was thinking I might ;)) ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
EvilSteve said:
Me too, I'll be deciding once they officially launch them at the show next week. It's an awesome bike.

Are you going to rip the fairings off this one too? (I was thinking I might ;)) ;)
Hell yeah, fairings are for girls ;)

Seriously, I'm really starting to like it. I might have to make the superbike jump while remaining in my naked roots. I bet the superbike would look nice next to the S4 and the Multi

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I really wanted a sport touring bike next, but I may have to try and tie a rear bag on the 1098 and "justify" the purchase.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I was thinking of taking the mid and lower fairings off. It's meant to be much cleaner under the plastics this time around. ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts