Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes It is not need for monster and we are not this category. So we would like the best helmet so monster could not reach you

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Shoe was lifting off, giving my neck shoulders and back days of pain after fast day rides. I bought an Arai Red Line Ducati helmet, have been on 5 fast day rides; it is fantastic. There are specific helmets suited to naked bikes so you just have to find which one fits you best.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I felt my Shoei wasn’t very well ventilated, compared to the Shark and GMax , plus they were modulars so the face flipped up.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I usually wear a full-face, but today was warm enough to break out my only open face helmet. Took a while get used to the scary feeling that my ugly mug was out there ready to get mangled, but eventually seemed ok. My main observation aside from lessened safety was noticing that pedestrians and other bikers chatted me up at stop lights and such. When I'm wearing a full-face that never happens.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Arai Red Line ducati helmet is a great choice for sure. I've tried it couple of times, cause my brother own this one. And talking of that, how much resources do you know, where you can read all the necessary information about bikes and clothes or stuff for bikers? I've recently found this url which is maybe one of the most useful sources about biker's stuff and how to choose exactly what you need for different road trips.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts