Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for a Ducati dealer in the Northeast? I have heard about FBF, Rizzon, Cycle Connection, BCM, and Naults. Apparently, lots of ppl like BCM, but given that it's all the way in NH, and I'm in NJ, it's a bit far to make the trek to look/buy a bike. Can anyone provide pros/cons for each dealer that they've dealt with? Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey,

I have dealt with both Naults and BCM here in NH. Naults seems to have very good prices on new bikes and also seems to frequently have left over last year's bikes, which can save you a ton of money.

I bought my '01 M900s there in '02 for over $3000 less than retail. But I dont plan on ever letting them touch it again. Everything I've heard about the service department is bad.

BCM is a lot nicer to deal with and they seem more knowlegeable about the bikes. BCM has demo bikes sometimes too. I've never heard a bad word about BCM.

Also, BCM is all Duc all the time while at Naults the Ducs are among a sea of Honda bikes, ATVs, snowblowers, generators, lawnmowers etc...

Since you probably wouldnt be returning to either place for service, I'd say Naults might get you a good deal.

Good luck.

Jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
I live in Freeport, ME and I bought my Monster from Gerry Milano at Moto Milano in Windham, ME. I felt most comortable there, so that's where I bought the bike. Since then, I've been back for accessories, service and advice. Great little shop...

It's quite a poke from NJ, but check them out any way at www.motomilano.com. ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
The dealer where I bought my Duc lost their franchise so it will save me the trouble of slagging the $h!t out of them. As for service, I have recently had a very good experience at FbF. Great work , done early, on cost. Bought them a case of Lager I was so pleased. Don't have any purchase experience, though.

G

·
I am currently using North American Warhorse in Scranton PA. I know the owner and sometimes work there. The place and people are impressive. It would be worth the trip to the Pocono's to check them out.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
BCM is mostly dedicated to repair/maint., not sales, although they usually have a bunch of bikes for sale as well.
I bought my 2 Ducati bikes from Valley Motorposrts in Northampton MA.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea...The reason why I'm asking is b/c I am also from NJ and was wondering where the best place to go is. Obviously, I would like to avoid taking a trip all the way to MA if I can, but if that's the best place to get a bike, then I guess I will have to. I heard about FBF and since they are the closest, I will definitely have to check them out. I just wished there was someone closer who does good service, like within the NJ/NYC area.

Any more reviews would be awesome!! Keep 'em coming!!!

THANKS

G

·
Hi slickmonster. I live in NJ and just got my new monster 620 last saturday. I went to Cycle Connection. The guys there were awsome, they answered all my questions and were never pushy. I hope this helps. :)

G

·
Anyone go to MotoFixx? I knew the owner, Joel, when he first started in business as a moped dealer in Portchester.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
QSIMDO-I've had nothing but good experiences with Valley. They treat me good and each time I've had issues or repairs, they're on it. I think if you have mods, and you're concerned about tuning, then yes, I would recommend BCM. Those guys are Ducati gurus. For warranty work and general maint./sales/service, I couldn't be happier with the shop just down the street ;D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
i agree with Eve about Cycle Connection. i'm not saying they are to be compared with BCM, but you need a local dealer for your every day parts and problems. if you go to Cycle Connection, make sure you get to know Country Joe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Formula one motorsports in bayshore L.I. so far a great dealer.call and ask for ****** he will give you a discounted price over the phone.You can also get the price lower if you have cash for a deposit when you are face to face.Service has been good so far.****** also took third at daytona a couple of times riding for ducati back in the 80's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts