Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and have looked over a lot of the topics, but am still wondering what type of belly pan and rearsets most recommend to get??? I guess the big question is for fit, look, functionality, and cost. I ride a '97 750 and these are about the last two mods I want to make (famous last words I know!). Any suggestions would be MOST welcome with perhaps a picture or two so I could see just what they would look like. THANKS in advance to all who will contribute!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out my web page. http://members.cox.net/blakesduc/
I have a Ducati Perfomance Belly pan designed for holding oil if you lose your drain plug while on the track. I installed a plug on the bottom to drain the water after I wash the bike. The only downside is you have to take it off to do an oil change. The pan costs $189.00 plus you need to have it painted. As for rear sets I am looking to install a set my self.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I have the same ducati performance pan, but it's in carbon so I didn't paint it. I think it was pretty expensive, but I really wanted it. I had to do some sanding of the mounting tabs to get it to fit on without a problem. PERSONALY, although I you can't tell from mrrw60's pic, I think it make the bile look a bit like it's "low riding" in the rear. I was contemplating makeing some cuts to see, but I don't really want to damage the unit.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope it's level! must be my crappy picture taking or the drive way isn't level where the bike was parked. One other thing! Watch out for speed bumps!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have one from red racingparts.com on a 01 m750 came painted and matched well but doesnt run all the way back ... also got a wind screen from them painted and it matched well. and i havent had any problems with it bouncing around. can hit 130mph with out being peeled pff the bike there is a picture in members bikes

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't have a belly pan but I just bought the DP rearsets and love them, seem to be of excellent quality and Motowheels has them on sale for 399.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts