Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
Ok, so 9/21 I see a Foggy rolling up State St/Boulevard coming outta Fairhaven. Would love to see that bike up close and personal!!!!

Then 9/23, silver Cagiva-era Monster coming up from old 99 to Lake Whatcom, caught up to you, then you twisted it up and were gone. Saw you again in Sudden Valley.

I've only seen one other dark 750 around.............

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Neither of them was me, but if you're ever around Redmond/Issaquah area, keep an eye out for me. Black & silver 94 M900, black jacket, black/silver helmet and gloves.. going for the whole hoodlum effect 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me?!?! I'm all about the Johnny Cash look.......Black on Dark.

the only silver is on the boots.....................

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got a Foggy in Bham so it might have been me. I would willing to arrange a meet. Anyone going to Oyster Run in Anacortes? Thought I might cruise down in morning but have to be back in the early afternoon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dj , how about meeting for a ride out in the back woods of duvall and carnation ? I'm located in samammish and haven't been able to meet up with anyone around here yet . I have seen other's but are going opposite direction.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Sounds good Brad. I just got my girl together though, so no super speeds for the new few hundred. I'd be up fro a backroad lunch run if the weather clears a bit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
DJ just keep me posted . I 'm not going for the high speed either . I a'm past the 600 mile tune up buy about 400 miles don't have the extra cash to service it until I start back to work full time but I'm not going to stop riding it either . I'm just about 10 minutes away from redmond so if you want to go for a lunch time ride just give me a holer at [email protected] and give a time and place and I'll meet you there if I'm free.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Just added your email to my address book for safe keeping. :D

Hopefully the weather will clear soon. It's killin' me not being able to ride since I've finished the mods...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Smarty,

Did I see you today 10/23. 530 ish Alabama street Bham. Black 900 Monster with leo vince high pipes. 8)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess I need to check the board more often. That was me on the silver 750 around Sudden Valley. Gotta love that commute every day! (you know what road I'm taking about!) I thought you knew the road, that's why I opened it up!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Foggy123, yeah that was probably me, way back when. I'm out again, hitting the warm weekend days right now.

I've also touched base with Veloce a few times and we've crossed paths our in SV area.

You guys ever hit Scooter Stuff on the weekends?? I'd like to see a few more Ducs mixed with all the Harleys, plus they have free softserve once the summer really gets rolling. also, shelly makes a mean soup on sundays with rolls and butter for donations. sodas are .75, coffees are 'donation' too.......great place. fun stuff.

I've been mainly riding with a guy and his new Rockster. nice bike, but nothing like the mighty monster.

I've seen a Senna around town and another dark with low pipes........

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I dont think this really counts, but I saw a 996 in fairhaven today, and that always makes me happy. Too bad it was parked, I love how those things sound.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I followed a monster dark on my way home from work today heading towards b-ham on chukanut. He was with a friend on a honda (i think). anyone here?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
hold on, maybe he was riding with a guy on a suzuki? i forget. They all look the same to me...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It very well could have been me, I think I saw you on Saturday (24th) on Chuckanut in the early morning, I'm 99% sure it was you now because my Rockster riding friend mentioned 'that ducati had one single pipe' and I'm 99% sure you had the Caviga era graphics, eh?!?! We were hoping you would catch up, but you seemed to turnaround just before Skagit Flats. We were heading to Skagit fairgrounds for the vintage car/motorcycle swap meet.

seems to me there are a TON of monsters in B'ham, just all well hidden. 8)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We will have to get together sometime in May. My bike is still at the shop hopefully will back next week.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Foggy, what is going on with your bike?!?!?!? Yeah, we're getting ready to start a remodel on out kitchen and masterbath nearly immediately, but I plan on still making short runs through May. Would love to hookup with more duc riders.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts