Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i crashed (actually they crashed into me) (seriously) my 750 last christmas. i walked away fine. the bike wasn't so lucky. thanks to a year of work and some hunting for certain parts, the last pic shows my new monster. i am still looking for rizoma frame sliders. the ones i've seen available don't look too good like cycle cat. can anyone reccomend nicer frame sliders? i'm also looking for a headlight ring for a project i am going to be working on. i put the 750 rizoma covers on ebay. (300065547016) i also put some GP and superbike ducati shirts to help soften the blow that christmas dealt my $$$.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
That sucks, but at least you walked away. Kind of ironic - the sign behind picture 2 is of a driving school. I hope the person that hit you enrolled.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wow, glad you're O.K. Your "new" bike looks fantastic though; good job! [thumbsup] No experience with frame sliders, sorry to say...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Too bad about your luck; guess it all worked out since you've got the hot freshness there in red.

Ken

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
1000cc's >:D, dry clutch ;D, and a boomin set of Arrows >:D >:D.

Welcome back!!! ;D

Now for those reflectors and Mirrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.