Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...quite awhile now. I thought I should start posting at the behest of one of the two moderators for the CAM section. If you're the moderator that doesn't know me, well it must be the other, eh Charlie ;D. By the way when you coming back to work? Anyways, I will try to start making some of these events and meeting up with you guys/gals. Pending weather I will try to make the CAM event at WB with a buddy that has a RC51, yeah it's a Honda, but at least it's V-twin. Hope to meet some of you in the near future (tomorrow???).

·
Registered
473 Posts
Oh please make it down, it's going to be fun! By the by, thanks for stopping lurking!

Cheers, see you tomorrow hopefully,
Lucy

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
She's soooo nice. ;D

Welcome - hope to catch you tomorrow. It's looking like there will be number of newer faces showing up. Looks like we'll have some fun.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice to see you finally made it Bruce. I'm still down at Bragg teaching... see you at work on Monday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Down at Bragg, how are things down there? How do you like Fayetteville? Been to Itz? I'm sure the guys you're working with will know where it's at. I guess I'll see you Mon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts