Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is lovely, but it needs to be on the other side!!! What's the point of a SSS if you put crap next to the tire anyway?

S

·
0 Posts
it's all about balance baby... swingarm on one side, exhaust on the other.
speaking of s4r exhaust, we've seen the sil motor setup as shown on motowheels' site, there's the arrow setup as seen on motostrano.com, anybody see a full system by termignoni for "ducati performance" yet? the catalog on ducati.com only has pics of their slip-ons.
just curious. heck... i don't even own an s4r!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I looked at the 2004 Performance Catalog on Ducati.com and they only have slip-ons for the S4R. No full systems yet. I did go to arrow.it and they have several pix of the full systems coming out in December. My dealer also checked and the Termi slip-ons are not in the country yet. I don't think I can keep the converter. I'll stick with the Arrows.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
The best part...

"your price: $0.00"

Gotta like that!

R

·
0 Posts
According to the DP rep I spoke to, we will not be seeing a full system at all from Termi. As for the Sils, they seem a bit large for my tastes. Especially if we cut the tail.

R

·
0 Posts
I am still going to let Strati cut down my exhaust. I am just waiting for the PCIII to be officially released. I want to make sure it runs perfectly when its done. Until then I will just do cosmetics. My first purchase has been a dual headlight, vented clutch cover and a set of mirrors. None of these things have yet to arrive yet. I can't wait.
On the other hand I am going to shoot at VIR in 2 weeks. SO I doubt I will put any of these things on until I get back. I plan to ride a few sessions and will most likely remove the light and mirrors anyway. I am also going a day early to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway for the day on Saturday.

·
Registered
413 Posts
it's all about balance baby... swingarm on one side, exhaust on the other.
speaking of s4r exhaust, we've seen the sil motor setup as shown on motowheels' site, there's the arrow setup as seen on motostrano.com, anybody see a full system by termignoni for "ducati performance" yet? the catalog on ducati.com only has pics of their slip-ons.
just curious. heck... i don't even own an s4r!
I bought the termignoni slipons when I bought the bike--its ordered, but I havent heard when it will arrive. Last I heard, the Sil system wasn't really available.If the terminoni's dont show in a few weeks I'm going to cancel and look into a full system.

S

·
0 Posts
If I had an S4R, I'd try to fit that Desmobike can.
definately an interesting idea given that the rear wheel would look totally "free" on the right. problem is that you'd have to do a good deal of custom tubing work to match up to the s4r's header.

·
Registered
150 Posts
a guy from the local shop just traded in his s4 for an s4r and was goin to see if his high pipe full system was goin to fit He was supposed to try and get it installed yesterday so hopefully i will find out tuesday if it worked or not

1 - 15 of 15 Posts