Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marty went over to Alice's yesterday..... There was a rider killed on 580 yesterday, and rider down on 9, another female rider was seriously injured on Lucas Valley. Be careful! Sounds like we all need to attend the bike blessing in April, before riding season really gets going.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I saw someone today that is bound to be in that category in the near future. It was a guy with no helmet or gear doing about 80 down the interstate standing on the pegs riding a wheelie. It was cool to see but damn, get some gear....

G

·
I hear ya, Keep your heads up and eyes open.

Soccer Mom almost got me today, pulled right out in front of me, a quick swerve was the only option I had. Luckily no one was coming in the other lane. It was way to close, I pulled off to the side to take a deep breath and wouldn't ya know, Soccer Mom put the cell phone down so she could flip me off as she drove by. Needless to say, I'm still fuming a bit. I think I'm going to go have a beer and calm down.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Guy was killed in Philly the other night on his bike! It's a sad thing, please be careful and watch out for the other guy, cause he isn't watching out for YOU!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bunch of cruisers headed out, some guy on a Kawi was running hot and heavy and dumped it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts