Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are having our fall open house this Saturday, the 18th. Expect huge savings on apparel. The ‘07 line is starting to arrive so we have to blow out the older gear. We'll also have accessories on sale as well as reduced pricing on 06 bikes. The guys in service will be available so if you haven’t made plans to winterize your bike you should bring it by and we’ll do it for you. We’re also gonna have food and drink – in fact, Go Fast energy drinks is going to be on hand with one of their models to hand out samples!

So please stop by and be sure to introduce yourself as a DMLer. We’d love to see you again or meet you for the first time!

Miles

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Tarik said:
Hey Miles!
Say hi to Don for me if he makes it up there!
Good luck with things [thumbsup]
T.
Say hi yourself, punk! ;D

Don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm behind on my house winterizing :(

Besides, they don't have a 1098 for me to demo yet >:D

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
CRASH! said:
Say hi yourself, punk! ;D

Don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm behind on my house winterizing :(

Besides, they don't have a 1098 for me to demo yet >:D
Lol. Don, hi, you punk! [laugh]
Winterizing...dang, the good old days.
I bet Miles gets to ride those 1098's all the time [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, I don't think we'll have a 1098 here long enough to be a demo bike! Now the Hyp-tard, that's another story...

Don, the lure of free all natural energy drinks served by a young girl in a mini skirt won't get you to our open house?!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Miles said:
Don, the lure of free all natural energy drinks served by a young girl in a mini skirt won't get you to our open house?!
Got any pics? I'll think about it. And I like free all natural beer better than free all natural energy drinks ;D

G

·
Even better, free all natural energy drinks served by a young girl in the all natural...you'll need a :police: to handle the traffic [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I wanted to spend the day riding I'd head over to Beverly, up 127 to Gloucester, to 133 up towards Newburyport, cut over to Hampton Beach and up the coast on 1A into Portsmouth. Jump on 4 to 107 and into Laconia. That'll take a while though...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Besides camel toe were they allowing demo rides up at BCM. Did they have any of those 1098s on display up at BCM/

Thanks,

-ghost

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unfortunately, the model for the energy drink company couldn't make it. We did have homemade donuts though thanks to Henry and Linda!

We always allow demo rides! No 1098's yet...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Miles said:
Unfortunately, the model for the energy drink company couldn't make it. We did have homemade donuts though thanks to Henry and Linda!

We always allow demo rides! No 1098's yet...
Good thing I was busy with my kids. I'da been pissed if I went all the way up there to find the PYT stood me up! :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.