Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us MROC'ers met up last night and went downtown before doing some riding ;D

First part of the night:

Santa said if I was good............I'd get a bike under the tree.......he was right!!! [laugh]

Second, I headed down to Moe's Crosstown Tavern to meet up for a bite to eat with Will - BastrdHK who arrived right after me on his '01 M900 Cromo :eek: .......I made a post about us meeting up and his friend Chad - bassmen999 actually saw the thread I made here in the MROC forum and rode over 300 miles to be here for it!!! We headed out before he got down on his '01 M750, but he met up with us back at Will's house before we went down on the Market. We shot some pics at Will's then headed downtown and shot some pics. The quality isn't the greatest (night shots with a digi and not a super super nice one with no tripod and poor lighting, but we made the best of it ;) )

This one was actually taken with the camera set on top of two Yuengling bottles on our table in the bar [laugh] (don't worry, we hung out for a long time talking about the bikes/riding/future mods/the very fine ladies walking by and didn't have more then a beer a piece)

And this is Will's Cromo tank..........we found this when we left Moes:

Looks like the ladies can't stay away from Ducatis...........esp. the ones with chrome tanks [laugh]

So after all that, we rode out to Folly Beach where the Police seemed anxious to run us off (well we were there at after 1AM [laugh] ) so we headed back out and split up. I got home at 2AM and decided to share the pics I snagged tonight. I can't wait to do a shoot in the daytime or a night one with a better camera or the same with a tripod.

[thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Good pictures of nice bikes!

Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe some of us can get down there sometime for a meetup. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Looks like ChuckTown is Repre-sentin with those SWEET ASS M-ROC shirts!!!!

Looks cool...Good to see the Monsters are kicking it up in Charleston!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice pics. I was in Charlestoon Last week. Sadly the bike had to stay home.

·
Registered
271 Posts

Love this pic. Notin say Christmas like Ducati.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
BMiller said:
And this is Will's Cromo tank..........we found this when we left Moes:

Looks like the ladies can't stay away from Ducatis...........esp. the ones with chrome tanks [laugh]
It's been a long time since a girl's straddled my tank in a skirt. :p

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uroplatus said:
Looks like ChuckTown is Repre-sentin with those SWEET ASS M-ROC shirts!!!!

Looks cool...Good to see the Monsters are kicking it up in Charleston!!!
You know it bro [thumbsup] I never got half the attention/people walking up and/or staring when I was on my Jap bikes, not to mention this thing is fun as hell to blast around town on [thumbsup]

We had 2 Italian guys come up to us, one of them used to work for Ducati building motors and so did his father [thumbsup] Then a few people came up and asked if we were shooting a commercial [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [clap]

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Nice post Billy, enjoyed the night out! Looking forward to some more rides in Chucktown. 8) Merry Christmas bro!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BastrdHK said:
Nice post Billy, enjoyed the night out! Looking forward to some more rides in Chucktown. 8) Merry Christmas bro!
Will,

Merry Christmas to you to bro [thumbsup] I just got home from Church a few min. ago.......I wanted to ride, but the rain convinced me not too [laugh]

Billy

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bassmen999 said:
Enjoyed it very much too! Felt like we owned the streets that night! I look forward to doing it again soon! ;D
Hell yeah! I'll bring the clear visor next time [laugh] Flyin down Folly made me a bit nervous since I couldn't see [laugh]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey all,

Nice pics. I am looking forward to joining everyone for a ride once I get my bike. Hopefully right after I get taxes back we'll see. S2R1K, can't wait.

Later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts