Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a baseline dyno run today. my bike, '03 800m, has had a few mods. they are- dp flywheel, k&n, 14t front. the pcIII is at the shop and waiting for the install. here are the results- max hp-71.8, max torque-50.3, the air/fuel starts around 13 at 3k and stays between 13 and 14 for the entire run, up to 9k. the curves are very flat and im not sure how much better this is going to get. the airbox lid is going away, i also knocked holes in the main baffle of the stock mufflers, stealthy! i will repost with the final results later in the week.cheers.
mike

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool be interesting to see what you end up with......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello all, picked the bike up saturday, in the rain no less!!!! anyway here are the results. max hp-74.8 max torque-53.8. just to remind everyone mods are-k&n, dp flywheel, pciii, custom map, holes in stock muffler baffles, open airbox top and 14t front sprocket. now the results first ride after pick up. the bike idles and accelerates much smoother. the power curves are both very flat and the increase in both hp and torque are above the baseline run from 2k-9k. the biggest increase is from 3500 all the way to 8000! the bike is so much more fun to ride now! the throttle can be rolled open smoothly now with no hiccups or sudden changes in delivery and the roar from the airbox is awesome. matching revs coming down is almost impossible to get wrong, and it sounds better to boot! this is what it should run like stock! i know this isnt alot of numerical gain, but the numbers arent what it is all about. i am very happy, so far. i may open the pipes some more later and remap. im also still waiting for dp to MAKE the hi-comp pistons in the catalogue. well i hope that sheds some light on things for everyone. cheers.
mike

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any chance in scanning that sucker in to post? it's always interesting to see the actual curves (especially in the midrange where most of your street riding takes place). sounds good though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts