Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who still are not aware, a new group has been started at Meetup.com just for you, the Baltimore Area Ducati Owner.

The main purpose of this group is to unite the Ducati (and Italian) motorcycle riders in the greater Baltimore, MD.

As a group we intend to:
  • Meet other Ducati owners and enthusiasts in your area
  • Get together for group rides, events, or just for a cup of coffee, a slice of pizza, or a hot dog
  • Learn about our bikes from others that own and ride them
  • Associate with other riders' groups, cooperate and co-sponsor events and rides
  • Promote safe and fun riding practices and most importantly, Ride 2 Ride Another Day
  • Be friends
Ducati is not just a two-wheeled machine... Ducati is a family, and since this is an ITALIAN family we have to become HUGE and LOUD and thus we'd like to welcome any other Italian bike riders to the group... i.e. Guzzi, Aprilia, Agusta, Laverda, Vespa, Piaggio, Cagiva, Gillera (if you have one), and even a Bimota (if you are well off enough to ride one).

And even if you happen to ride a Kaw, a Busa, a GiXER, a Yam, a Hon, a Beemer, or even a Hog or a Chopper we will still love you!

To join the group, log on to http://www.meetup.com/baltimoreducati/ at Meetup.com and sign up. Once joined, be sure to post your bikes’ (and yours) pictures, videos, or sound clips, anything helps

Thanks.

We’ll see you there

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
The group is still riding and as a newer member they are good people and the local BAD route is fun.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
They are are two groups I have found. Baltimore Area Ducati (BAD) and the Mid Atlantic Ducati Owners Club (MAD). They both have a heavier presence on Facebook. I have ridden with BAD, but not MAD. MAD is more formal and BAD has only one rule "no rules".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts