Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven´t had a problem with them until now, I purchased a set of variobar clipons and risers and didn´t get around to installing them until about 3 months later. I had ordered 50mm and that´s what was marked on the box. When trying to install them I finally figured out that they were the wrong size, 45mm, so I let them know and they told me to send them back, which I did. I then got an email saying the clipons had been used and therefore they would not exchange them for what I had originally ordered! They sent me back the "used" 45mm clipons that I never ordered in the 1st place! I was a pretty good customer but needless to say I won´t be now......:mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I haven´t had a problem with them until now, I purchased a set of variobar clipons and risers and didn´t get around to installing them until about 3 months later. I had ordered 50mm and that´s what was marked on the box. When trying to install them I finally figured out that they were the wrong size, 45mm, so I let them know and they told me to send them back, which I did. I then got an email saying the clipons had been used and therefore they would not exchange them for what I had originally ordered! They sent me back the "used" 45mm clipons that I never ordered in the 1st place! I was a pretty good customer but needless to say I won´t be now......:mad:
3 months is a long time to wait before trying to replace things. It is the buyers responsibility to check to make sure they've been sent the correct product. Sorry that they didn't do right by you, but you brought this on yourself by not ensuring the correct piece was in your hand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oppracing came through

Oppracing sent me the correct clipons:)
I am back to ordering from them again as they do have one of the most comprehensive inventories of everything you could need for your sport bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts