Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls. I'm just back from a short float on one of Uncle Sam's finest and am itching to pull the trigger on something. I think ppoitras and I are going to go for a spin on Sunday; of course all the usual suspects are welcome to attend. I'm pretty sure we'll start in San Diego. I plan to have the Husqvarna Supermoto out of the shop and reassembled by then so I'll be toodling around on it. My buddy will probably ride his Boxer Cup Replica, so there will be a couple of different bikes around.

BTW, thanks to the couple of you who expressed concern about yours truly when word of the Huey crash at Pendleton got out. A couple of good friends of mine responded to the scene and it was tragic. A moment here for those who give their all so that we can live free.......

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
BTW, thanks to the couple of you who expressed concern about yours truly when word of the Huey crash at Pendleton got out. A couple of good friends of mine responded to the scene and it was tragic. A moment here for those who give their all so that we can live free.......
Semper Fi boys, Semper Fi :(

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday !!!!

Let me know the details Chad I might jsut be able to pull that off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts