Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few years but I finally decided to get back on a bike. Ironically, it was a car accident that forced me to sell my last bike but now things are a little better and I need to get back on.
I live in the Boston area and have been looking at S2 and S4 models. Problem is, the forward lean is a bit much for me. Does anyone know if I can get a multi seating position out of a monster type frame? Maybe aftermarket extensions?

thanks,
Jorge

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's been a few years but I finally decided to get back on a bike. Ironically, it was a car accident that forced me to sell my last bike but now things are a little better and I need to get back on.
I live in the Boston area and have been looking at S2 and S4 models. Problem is, the forward lean is a bit much for me. Does anyone know if I can get a multi seating position out of a monster type frame? Maybe aftermarket extensions?

thanks,
Jorge
You might want to look in to some bar risers to alleviate the lean. I did a quick Google search for "Ducati bar risers" before replying to you and a lot of relevant links popped up. I checked out a few of them and they all look pretty good.

I cannot speak for risers as I do not have them on my '09 M1100S. I just installed the Ducati comfort seat on my bike which raises my riding position slightly which requires a slight bit more of a lean to the bars. For me the lean is still OK so I really don't think I need them. In addition to the Google search I suggested, you may want to search this forum. I remember seeing several posts in the past regarding bar risers in addition to your original question.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SJS, lately I've been favoring the multistrada for it's more upright seating but if I can somehow modify the seating of an S2 or S4, that would be the way to go for me. I appreciate the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts