216 Posts
That was hizzot!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
when you click on the link, it will direct you to another page that has another link titled "download"... R-click and choose "save file to disk" or "save target to disk"

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
when you click on the link, it will direct you to another page that has another link titled "download"... R-click and choose "save file to disk" or "save target to disk"
Thanks. Thats acutally the first thing i tried, but i was right clicking on the movie itself, and not the link. Got it now ;)

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
If anyone is interested in the behind the scenes of the Ducati Monster Part II spec commercial spot check out www.candelariapictures.com December 22 2003. If you're the kind of individual who can't wait then contact Manuel Garcia Neves at [email protected] and ask away. More than half of the shots in the commercial and there are over thirty shots were hard mounted on the Monster. To really appreciate the spot you have to really respect the skill it took to mount those cameras and ride with the cameras. I'm not only the filmmaker behind the spot, I'm also the rider.

Regards

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Nice to see the monster get some play ,,,,,BUT DOES EVERYTHING NOW HAVE TO BE FLASH AND MINI SHOTS. Some People still do have an attention span. Just would like to get a few longer looks at the bike

·
Registered
210 Posts
8) I love it !!! I wish it was longer. Being snowed in up here I can watch it and daydream about warmer days ahead.

·
Registered
221 Posts
MUST........HAVE.......GUAGE.....CLUSTER. CAN'T RESISTS....MUST SELL HOUSE....FOR.....MORE...MOTORCYCLE...CRAP. very cool...where do i get that griggin guage cluster!!!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
you can get it from Ducati Performance but I've heard they had lots of electrical problems with them in the past....

·
Registered
684 Posts
That's badass. Good point though, Hogkrazy. Great with the headphones, I especially like the bird sounds at the very end; nice touch!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Got a i,m, from candalaria and he is hoping to do a longer version with some longer looks at the bike! Hope it works out for him. Except for the flash i loved it. Get really tired of the way TV is being filmed with all the flashing images. make me turn the black box off!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts