Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see which day would be better for a get together. Assuming the weather holds up, I can go either day.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, Patrick who lives just up the street from me is down for a ride on Saturday...

Oh and Ally, LSD patches are in the works. well, not really. I am thinking in my head about what we could use. To quote one of my favorite songs, I think our motto should be "life is hard, and so am I."

T

·
0 Posts
Me and the Mrs are going to head toward Lukenbach early Saturday afternoon. We will more than likely grab a snack in Fredricksburg.......If y'all want to head West.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds cool. Gotta see what the others are thinkin. May have to stay fairly local due to time constraints. Hopefully someone will have a GPS so we dont have to take 290 all the way out.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Triple Duck- what time do you want to meet in Fredricksburg? We need to know this to plan our departure time from Austin.

Right now we will say 10 am at Jo's. If you need directions let me know!

T

·
0 Posts
I was thinking about 1:00 at the city park/square. If you want to meet earlier, I can negotiate. I do think that anything earlier than 11:30-12:00 will be a little on the chilly side - that puts me leaving about 10:00 (50-55 deg) (sorry I've been in So. Texas too long).

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, that sounds good. make sure one of us gets your cell # so we can find you.

So for the Austin crew- lets say we depart Jo's 11 sharp. So if you want java, get there early enough!

T

·
0 Posts
Loki...I don't carry no f'..in cell.
Just drive straight thru Fredricksburg and in the center of downtown there is a park/pavillion across the street from the court house. We will be there about 1:00. No reason we won't show unless there is a bike problem. BTW, I'll P.M. the cell # ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts