Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We could get a full 70mm system and some BST wheels!

Then we could have the names of all the people who contributed, etched into the new pipes. That way every time the 1098 burns his butt, he can think of us.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Nah, I don't think that is a good idea, but that's only my personal opinion. What better way for members of the Ducati Monster List to honor a beloved member? With a Ducati Monster of course. Doesn't matter what else is in the stable.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm with SheMonster. I think a personalised monster will mean much more than some bling for the new toy, no matter how exotic the bling might be.

*Just* buying some bling is akin to getting him a gift certificate - sure it may be useful, but the gift has no soul. When I got married, we had a gift registry for people to know what we needed, but the best gifts we got were from people who ignored the list and got us something that we definitely would not buy ourselves.....

Just my opinion, of course [thumbsup]

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
polpetta said:
silentbob,

start living up to your name.

SacDuc

[cheeky]
I'll guess you'll have to cut off my arms and legs and throw me in the water so I can live up to the name bob.

·
Registered
478 Posts
NAKID said:
Yeah, the 1098 he might sell down the road, the Monster we give him will never be sold...
+! [thumbsup]

This is so Joel....he wouldn't even ever imagine it and he will love it more than anything because it is from all of us. He will be so blown away. Joel is such beyind just a "good or nice guy" it is his daily practice in life and would never think about anything in return.

·
0 Posts
Joel is selling the tank bag, BUT

Zimm71 (the DMLer who is buying it) is giving it back to him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts