Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend made me a couple of these signs for my garage, we're going to make a smaller version into a clutch cover, but won't be able to get the type in there, so it'll be the DeVal badge with the D in it. Anyway he can make signs for other clubs also. I don't know that he'd be into doing clutch covers or not yet as we haven't done the 1st one yet but it isn't out of the question. Here's some pics of what we burned out tonight.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look cool inside also
I'm gonna powdercoat the one for the clutch cover, but I think this raw look looks cool for an inside sign, any surface rust will add style.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Justin Sain said:
They look cool inside also
I'm gonna powdercoat the one for the clutch cover, but I think this raw look looks cool for an inside sign, any surface rust will add style.

looks cool..

but..

you need to center!! [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna till I realized more things on our walls are a little crooked for one reason or another, I think I'm gonna make sure everything is a little crooked or off center in hopes that it really really irks some company! haha if I can get one person to say they can't take it anymore it'll be worth it!

·
Registered
541 Posts
DeVal....breakin ground ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts