• OTP - 20 E Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTP - 20 W Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Hey all whats up, I am in Augusta and you all the closest group I can find. I am only here for a few months but if the weather holds up would like to come over and go for a ride.

I just got my S2R 800 about a week ago, cant wait to put a lot more miles on it.

So when everyone getting together again?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey,

There are a few things that go on Thursday nights here in Atlanta that people from here go to. I know there is a group for actual rides, I'm sure someone else will chime in with more info on that ;)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
With ATL being two hours away it will have to be weekend rides, although throw in the silly Army things that have to be done and it won't be every weekend.

So I am game for what I can do, hope there are some others out there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
So committing federal crime is part of our culture now? Anyone down for robbing a bank or going on a shooting spree, ......it will be a cultural experience!!!!!!! mike vick SUCKS!!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
DarkDuck said:
WOW, that was a typo RIGHT?
That was a joke. I saw a bunch of "Free Michael Vick" t-shirts for sale outside the stadium a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. I'm a dog lover and wouldn't hurt one. But for a good dog fighting movie, check out "Amores Perros". Good flick.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts