• OTP - 20 E Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTP - 20 W Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
If it was MIA and we ever got patches made we could look all Badass and what not. ;) [thumbsup]

Thats 3 votes for MIA

Also, somebody needs to mod...

Duccarlos?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
DucAtl said:
If it was MIA and we ever got patches made we could look all Badass and what not. ;) [thumbsup]

Thats 3 votes for MIA

Also, somebody needs to mod...

Duccarlos?
MIA is fine.

And according to Micheal Moore we don't have to have a mod. That is up to us. I think we are all well behaved enough to go un-modded?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
As someone not ITP I guess I should feel unloved---

I could use DOA-Ducatis Outside Atlanta!

You either love the city or not.

I find it hard to believe that there are only 19 votes on the poll. As many bikes as the dealers have been selling there should be a lot more here. Maybe we need to have the dealers put up a note about DML.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
DucAtl said:
I can't imagine us needing a mod. So...When do we actually get the club forum? ;D
I just pm`ed Micheal Moore about it again.

The funny thing is I asked him a few weeks ago after starting this thread. And he replied, I just didn't post that in this page. I thought I did, but, no, I didn't.

Anyways...

Hey, anyone here on 41 going south past Wendy Hill this afternoon? I was the tool going north...

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
OK, I've set up a board for you guys - MIA Monsters in Atlanta. It's at the end of the Local board list.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Registered
105 Posts
The problem with the Duc riders in Atlanta is that everyone is rolling with different groups. We have at least 4 dealers within 100 miles of each other and no one has really taken any time to get them together. I see this guy riding a silver S2R1k around Alpharetta and still have not met him. Hopefully there's going to be traction on starting a club, then we can take some business cards to the dealers. In the meantime, we have to get some Monsters together at least for a meal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guys I'd love to come meet up for some grub sometime. Long rides will be a little harder for me to do as I live pretty far out. I'm about 10 miles off of I-20E if you take the Salem Rd exit. Number 84 I think. Anyway, Vortex does seem a little crowded from what everyone is saying. Somewhere in Decatur or the East side of Atl would be good for me. I need to do some routine maintenance on the bike so unfortunately I won't be riding a lot more this season. I'll check the posts on here and if something goes down the next couple of weeks I'll try to make it out.

BTW I ride a Silver 2002 Monster 750

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
monsterduc750 said:
Guys I'd love to come meet up for some grub sometime. Long rides will be a little harder for me to do as I live pretty far out. I'm about 10 miles off of I-20E if you take the Salem Rd exit. Number 84 I think. Anyway, Vortex does seem a little crowded from what everyone is saying. Somewhere in Decatur or the East side of Atl would be good for me. I need to do some routine maintenance on the bike so unfortunately I won't be riding a lot more this season. I'll check the posts on here and if something goes down the next couple of weeks I'll try to make it out.

BTW I ride a Silver 2002 Monster 750
A "European Bike Night" meetup happens every Thursday @ 8 at Twains in Decatur.

I think a few of us are going to start going there, rather than the Vortex.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
duccarlos said:
You just don't like Vortex cause it doesn't allow you to ride very far. I just hate the ride down to Decatur.
I'm in Acworth -- Vortex is 40 minute slab ride...

My squared off tires is one of the reasons I don't like the Vortex =)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
duccarlos said:
They make fun of your chicken strips? Nice.
:'(

Nah... I'm just not real interested in some of those people.

It just seems like one big pissing contest.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts