Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh you're from Encino, sorry bout that man, I just pissed off the AAA towing company in Encino aat the beginning of summer... The owner swore all bikes in Encino would have to wait at least 3 hours for a tow.  :-X They don't like having to tow bikes 53 miles during rush hour traffic when it ties up their best driver for 3 hours and he gets 2 hours of overtime.  :-\

As for a route, got me. I've never been that far on my bike. :p

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
erkishhorde said:
Oh you're from Encino, sorry bout that man, I just pissed off the AAA towing company in Encino aat the beginning of summer... The owner swore all bikes in Encino would have to wait at least 3 hours for a tow. :-X They don't like having to tow bikes 53 miles during rush hour traffic when it ties up their best driver for 3 hours and he gets 2 hours of overtime. :-\
what in the sam hell are you talking about? ::) ;)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
gm2 said:
what in the sam hell are you talking about?   ::) ;)
[laugh]

Come back along the coast but no passing RVs.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
pt33 said:
Well here is a update on my trip so far.  I am in the Bay Area right now (san carlos).  I went from my pad in Encino to Truckee on Sunday.  I stayed there sunday night and then went to Portola to visit my friend who just got a place up there.  And today I made it here to the Bay.  I will do more of a write up....or not.  I kinda hate to type. 

Any suggestions for the trip back down to L.A. ?
How long do you have for the return leg of your trip?
I've got a great 2-day route, layover in Paso Robles. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
141 Posts
However you go, get back here quick. Luca is going quite insane and we need someone with a clear head to hold him down and slap him until he stops his incessant ravings about Buells...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
[clap] ^ ^ ^ ^

H O L Y  S H I T E  t h a t ' s  o n e  t o u g h  p o s t  t o  h o l d  a  c a n d l e  t o ! ! ! ! !

[laugh]   [laugh]   [laugh]   [laugh]

B R A V O ! ! !

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
gm2 said:
what in the sam hell are you talking about? ::) ;)
He said he was from Encino and it reminded me of this towing company owner I pissed off at the beginning of summer.

·
Registered
141 Posts
anybody know what that silly italian is talking about now? I think he's really losing it! like I said, Kaveh, come home, man!
and Italian, I'm sorry, man I just can't call you every day, you'll just have to deal with it! :-* ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Anybody care about what route pt33 takes back? ::)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
even from the road and with very limited DML access I can give [email protected] a hard time [laugh]

What's with no passing RV's?

Speeddog said:
How long do you have for the return leg of your trip?
I've got a great 2-day route, layover in Paso Robles. [thumbsup]
Speeddog, I did 7 hours on the Duc on the way up to Tahoe so I think that is my limit, anymore and I think I will start hallucinating and feel that growing facial hair like a pirate that sells rum would be a good idea [laugh] . As far as staying someplace, I'd rather not so 1 day is my limit.

Grio said:
You passing though Sac..stop and say hello.
Prolly already gone...
I probably won't stop by Sac on the way to L.A. , the roads aren't that great there and back. Well not as good as it gets going down the peninsula >:D Next time though [thumbsup]

catchmeifyoucan said:
However you go, get back here quick. Luca is going quite insane and we need someone with a clear head to hold him down and slap him until he stops his incessant ravings about Buells...
I found that if you slap him, he likes it and it's counterproductive :-[

Speeddog said:
Anybody care about what route pt33 takes back? ::)
I'm a middle child and i starve attention wither good or bad ;D

joekarati said:
A squirly bunch these days...must be the heat! Speed, lay down the route!
You're in Encino too [laugh]

catchmeifyoucan said:
Sank you , Obewan Master karatijoeman, wax over and out! [thumbsup] [cheeky]
Hey Kaveh, how did you like Not- Napa, anyway?
Not there yet, going up in Thursday. I am in San Carlos right now, but it's pretty fun over here. Hangin' with old friends at the local hangout and catching up with family :D

41 - 60 of 60 Posts