Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there - I'm new to the site. Hoping someone can help me make a final decision on a system for my s2r1000.

Leaning towards the Arrow system - carbon probably, on the silver and black coloured bike, - but just concerned about the closeness of the upper can's exit hole and direction of exhaust heat/gas to the RHS indicator pod.

Where I ride is very hot, and there is a lot of traffic too.

Anyone with the system and a standard tail length have any experience with this - does it melt the plastic?

Chopping the tail is not an option. I want the standard fit to be right. I know the termis will fit OK ( i mean they will not burn), but concerned about the general poor fit and finish for the price of the termi system.

Thanks for any help...

G.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks mate. I try to avoid the traffic as much as possible. In Bangkok though, it's par for the course.

Hey - do you know if any ECU or remapping is required with just the system? How about with the system and a K&N filter?

Cheers...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Even stuck here in traffic in 110 degree F outside temperature, my signals haven't melted. I didn't swap the ECU but I to only have a stock airfilter with the stock box.

·
Registered
84 Posts
GraGra said:
Thanks mate. I try to avoid the traffic as much as possible. In Bangkok though, it's par for the course.

Hey - do you know if any ECU or remapping is required with just the system? How about with the system and a K&N filter?

Cheers...
GraGra... talk to Kay (S2R800 Dark) who you can contact through Tia @ Ducati. He's just put in the Arrows and so far we've been on a trip to Khao Yai and through Bangkok traffic. No problems so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts