Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a lot of research on the arrow exhaust. I recently bought an S2R with Arrow TI Slip Ons and I have been reading that these pipes should contain baffles. When i look into the cans i see nothing. I have looked around on this forum a lot and have found plenty of postings, but the darn admin loves to delete everyones pictures that were posted. Can someone plz post pics fo the baffles to this topic if they have them or possibly give me some more advice. Maybe the baffles were already removed... I dont know.

I want to upgrade these slip ons to a full system, but Arrows webiste is garbage. I cant even find a contact info for them. I need some advice....Please Help if anyone has done this upgrade or know of anyone who has. Is it possible?

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
There're two flavors of Arrow Ti slip-ons out there; one with baffles and one without. I found that out when I ordered mine from Ca-Cycleworks and didn't recieve them with baffles and was informed that it depends on which distributor they were ordered from. If you're upgrading to the full system then I'm pretty sure you'll only need the one piece header and not have to order new cans if you want to keep the full open scare old women and children version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts