Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after looking around..there are not too many folks with double sided swingarms with arrow cans..I am thinking about picking a pair of arrow slip on's for my 900..So just in case I missed your photo..show me your arrows!

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
don't feel like busting out the 'use the search!!!' line... I'm sick. I don't have that kind of energy today. ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry ted..searched.....I know, I know use the search.,,heres a question..why is there always someone who post.... " I hate to be the one to say it searchitysearch"...honestly it has happened so many times to all of us at once... I just want to see some arrows bra..... CTFO.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
dude, it's cool [cheeky] just ribbin' ya is all

I'll be the first to admit the search is a little wacky...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know... sorry to be a lil hostile.. Anyway..your foto is what i wanted to see... Are the Ti cans the only ones with the rounded exits..I know most arrow slip on I have seen have the standard exit.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
IIRC, I've seen carbons w/that round no-tip looking exit... but I think they were shotguns, I have no idea about the low-mounts.

I kinda like them w/no tip like that. they're different ;D

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
zard uses the same style tips, only they're machined... might be another option for ya

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
from arrow.it:

looks like the tipless only comes in high mount... Ti and carbon...

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
here are mine.

·
Registered
737 Posts
teddy037 said:
don't feel like busting out the 'use the search!!!' line... I'm sick. I don't have that kind of energy today. ;)

looking good [thumbsup] i love the look of titanium.

have you had them for long? is the finish durable?

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
goldFiSh said:
damn Teddy, your bike looks like mine! More arrow high mounts.....
heh, right down to the polished rearsets ;D

Waldorf said:
looking good [thumbsup] i love the look of titanium.

have you had them for long? is the finish durable?
since last, er, october? so just over a year... still holding up since they day they went on [thumbsup]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts