Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at these two exhaust. Has any one had trouble with either exhaust,being fit , finish or remapping. they both state no need for a new ecu or remapping. I find that hard to believe. Or would anyone suggest just arrow slipons. Not sure how much louder the slip ons would be compared to stock.Dont really want to get involved in new ecu or remapping yet. Any info will help thanks

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
rbleau,
i have an 06' S2R 800 w/ the full arrow system. you won't be disappointed. both zard & arrow are excellent quality, it's just a matter of what you like. slip-ons generally don't require tuning, but if you opt for a full system you will need a Power Commander. if you've gone this fat then get a FBF open air box conversion w/ a hi-flo filter. there is no sense in going w/ a full system w/out the benefit of a free flowing intake. the hp & torque gains are good and it sounds like nothing on this earth. Forza Ducati!

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I have just installed a full arrow exhaust and have not encountered any problems thus far with the stock ecu. The power gain is great and the sound is amazing.....it is loud, but if you're like me it wont be a problem. i have run the s2r800 with just the stock utter box before and i feel that the full arrow has about the same db.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have narrowed it down to either the full arrow or the full zard.you say they are loud. are they as loud as most harleys. there isnt to many s2r around the area to hear how loud they are. hope i am making the right choice.
thanks for your input

·
Registered
17 Posts
personally I don't think they are as loud as harleys. I have a few friends that ride harleys and when they are leading, they tend to drown out my full arrows. as Tang said, both are good systems. Also the sounds between the harleys and arrows are quite different. My friends that ride harleys think mine sound like jet turbines while theirs sound like cracking thunder. hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts