Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which system would be better as far as performance goes? I would getn a Power Commander with the Arrow system and get the new Ducati ECU with the Termis. I just would like to know which is gonna be better in the long run.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would like to hear some opinions on this as well. I ordered the full termi system and it goes on this week so I will post some videos of it when installed.

From what I understand the two systems are pretty similar in performance and both are loud as hell. I live in NYC and I can usually hear a Duc with a termi system from 2-3 blocks away - and thats not even when they are accelerating...

One other consideration is that my Duc dealer told me the Termis are the only system that will not void your warranty - but I assume this is only an issue if they can prove the aftermarket exhaust specifically caused the problem you have and you always have the option of going back to stock before bringing the bike in to report the problem. (If you are a ducati service tech, I didn't just say that... ;))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts