Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my my wife and I visited Jeff's Ducati Austin again today to pick up a pair of Draggin Jeans he had ordered for me.

While there, Karen noticed the "arrest me red" Ducati leather jackets that had just arrived, and were attractively priced, and actually suggested that I try one on(!!!).

She had me sit on a Monster 1000 that is the same gunmetal gray as my S4, decided that it was a great matching, and bought it for me!

She's been a real sweetheart to me lately (It was also her idea to get the S4).

What a neat Valentine gift!

Jim G

G

·
Re: "Arrest me red" Valentine gift from

Ain't love grand? I got a set of pipes from my wife (see Accessories and Mods).

·
Registered
196 Posts

Careful, trust no one. Just kidding I'm just jealous. My wife hates M/Cs and anything that goes with'em.

·
Registered
374 Posts

I am in the same boat as Buz, and if my wife suddenly started buying me bike stuff, I would start looking for the pool boy if you know what I mean.

G

·

I am in the same boat as Buz, and if my wife suddenly started buying me bike stuff, I would start looking for the pool boy if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Does she have a sister??? ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yes, she has a sister who is a real sweetheart too, and currently unhitched!

But, she lives in Canada.

Eat your hearts out, guys!

·
Registered
294 Posts

Let the pool boy continue whats he is doing as long as he isnt spending your money and she is buying you stuff. Just kidding, I try to get my wife to buy stuff for my S4 but she still doesnt, hmmm do you have an extra pool boy around.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts

Nah.. don't be paranoid!

Enjoy the jacket... Some people just like to give gifts and it makes them happy when people around them are happy..

Soo.. what part of Canada does her sister live at? ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts