Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a great ride planned for December 9th. We will be heading out on the US 60 to the 177 in Superior. We’ll head south on the 177 to Hayden where we will get on the 77 up to Globe. We will stay in Globe for lunch. From there, we will take the 188 to Jakes Corner and go south on the 87 back home.

WHEN: Saturday, December 9th, 2006
TIME: 9am
MEETING PLACE: ARIZONA SUPERBIKE
LEAVE TIME: 10am
DISTANCE: 254 miles

In order to save time, make sure you are fully fueled and ready to ride before arriving at ARIZONA SUPERBIKE. There are 3 gas stations located approx. ½ mile north of the shop so you can be gassed up right before you arrive.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Anyone thinking of doing this ride? I am supposed to go up to a friends cabin on the rim for a holiday get together that weekend, and I'm thinking I could combine it with this ride by breaking off from the group at some point coming back down 87 and heading to Overgaard. I just hope its not too cold to do this.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I am going to try and make it. I may have something special in store if I do though cause I sent my seat to Sargent in Florida to get a custom cover and some reshaping done on a whim, not realizing it might take over 4 weeks to get it back!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have to work... darnit

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I can't make this one. I've got a huge shipment of literature coming in from AA world services on Saturday.

Service work is kinda like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see what you've done... but you're the one who gets to feel the warmth. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts