Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am going to pass. That many bike in one place if fun to see from the side of the road but I don't like riding in it. Not everyones skill level is always at a level that makes me comfortable. Matt, if your going have fun. I am going to head over to WI for some twisties!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I hear you on the cause. It is amazing to see everyones head whip around when you start the Duc. It is like comparing a shot gun (HD) to a machine gun (DUC). Have fun!

Matt, did you ever figure out what you are doing w/ your Duc tail? Chop or no chop? Do you still need a plate bracket?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to cut it - I actually did remove the duck bill/etc & attempted to make a bracket out of L brackets - but after taking a hard look at the blinkers I decided to get a kit. Havnt yet done it - doesnt proitalia/redline have them for $20? I thought someone on this board was going to make them but havnt heard anything in a while.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I made four brackets and I am just trying to recover time and materials on them, no real profit. I might have an idea on the turn signals for you. I am going to remove my ducbill and leave the stock frame piece sticking out. I love the complete chop, I jut cannot cut the frame on a brand new bike. PM me if you want me to send you some pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts