Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Is there too many sticky threads at the top of the screen in AZDRA?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I like to have to scroll to read new posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to be too much of a sarcastic b*&#ard, but it seems like everything and anything gets stickied. It is a testament that we have a mod that pays attention and cares about it, but it seems that there are too many. I see like 3 that should be up there, but the rest of the organized rides and such don't seem like they really need to be, until maybe a couple of days before the event. Discuss...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Re: Is there too many stickies in AZDRA?

I've got no problem with the stickies. SheMonster does a good job of cleaning house... As soon as an event is over it's down, and everything up now is an upcoming or ongoing event. My 2 cnts.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I agree that she does a good job of keeping everything up there and this is not directed at her at all. I am just saying that there are too many things up there and it gets confusing. One thing is in the middle of March, another is in August I don't know that those need stickies yet. This should probably be a question in the say anything thread. I am not trying to make anyone mad, just kinda bored at work. So being the smart a$# that I am...

·
Registered
21 Posts

I like the main things stickied and any event even if it's 2 or 3 months away to be stickied. I think there should be about two or three things always there at the top "who's new? introduce yourself to AZDRA" and the "freeway closer and weather"

Shemonster handles it good and is always on top of it. Not sucking up just my 2 cents [thumbsup]

Sticky the whole first page, I can scroll down ;D

Lets work on getting the Local clubs page in alphabetical order though, so I don't have to scroll down there [laugh]

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

pennyrobber said:
We should stickey the whole AZDRA to General Monster Forum.
Now, that is the kinda smart a$# comments that should be up here.

·
Registered
384 Posts
quit whining and get a scroll wheel!!! haha jk. i like that they are sticky or i would forget about ****. she monster does a great job

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Your wishes are my commands. I sticky stuff up with a date, or at peoples request. I do agree too many stickies make it hard to see new posts in regular threads that end up way down. You want me to unsticky stuff >1 month out? OK. Just let me know. and yes you are a sarcastic %@^%!^& James :-*. It is but a click of a button for me. I have a magic sticky button. I can sticky and unsticky at will. ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
o YEAH!! well sticky this!!! BLEEEEEEEPPPPP :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for keeping the forum in check.

·
Registered
384 Posts
hahaha much too nice.... i guess i better start growing up... afterall... i did just turn 18 >:D >:D

nap time :angel: night night [cheeky]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts