Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
They have 'em here usually. Don't know if they're downloadable though. Oh yeah I almost forgot. They're in Dutch. ;D
http://duc.nu/movies/
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,761 Posts
you also replay them for all eternity with a sub to motogp.com.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
derby said:
you also replay them for all eternity with a sub to motogp.com.
Ram is pretty tight. ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,761 Posts
ducpainter said:
Ram is pretty tight. ;D
;D [thumbsup]

did you do the "right-click play in realplayer" deal yet? you can play the window (detached) at 100% and 200% or fullscreen in theater mode.

you can sorta do the same thing with wmp, but you only get "play fullscreen" as an option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
derby said:
you also replay them for all eternity with a sub to motogp.com.
Yeah, I didn't really want to subscribe just for one race though.

ducpainter said:
Ram is pretty tight. ;D
[cheeky]


ducpainter said:
They have 'em here usually. Don't know if they're downloadable though. Oh yeah I almost forgot. They're in Dutch. ;D
http://duc.nu/movies/
I'll check that out. Thanks DP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
derby said:
;D [thumbsup]

did you do the "right-click play in realplayer" deal yet? you can play the window (detached) at 100% and 200% or fullscreen in theater mode.

you can sorta do the same thing with wmp, but you only get "play fullscreen" as an option.
Yeah, it worked. I like the fact that you can play in theater mode or 2x and still have controls.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top