Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody! Come on all at once.... HI DR. NICK!
Just wanted to know if there are any good rides or meet ups in the Baltimore Ducati world. If there is post back or pm me. ;ooking forward to hearing from someone.
Shane

·
Registered
718 Posts
I will be in Baltimore for the first time ever next month. Planned on going to DC afterwards to see some sights (Smithsonian, monuments etc etc.). Anything I should not miss while in Baltimore?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While in Baltimore aside from hitting the Inner Harbor, Hit up Fells Point it's just outside the Harbor. Lots of bars and some great food. If you get a chance do the Urban Pirate Cruise(the adult one later in the day). Cruise the water and have some rum. For food either the Rusty Scupper, or Phillips Seafood. If you are on your Duc, find Harford rd, Long Green pike, and Loch raven Resivoir for some twisty fun. Any questions while in town PM me and I'll fill you in on the happenings round Mobtown.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks Mobtown! Wish I had the Duc. gotta go meet some big shots at the Coast Guard and see if they will approve my commercial vessel concept.

Taking a couple of extra days to see Baltimore and DC. Mostly the air space museums!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Balloons are fun! Go with a good pilot, good scenery and drink excellent champagne! I have a ride company East of Sacramento. We do about 200 flights a year so my opinion may be a bit biased.

If hot air ballooning was cool it would be called, cold air ballooning. ;D

If it is warm out the day of the flight dress for being outside your car. It will not be cold in the basket :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts