Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to work through the weekend.. and possibly even work tomorrow night too.. but I just wanted to see if there was anything I could sneak out to tomorrow night?

So anyone know of some good parties and such?

-D

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Re: Anything going on Tomorrow?

Downtown Santa Cruz goes nuts. Don't plan on driving back over the hill if you end up there.

·
Registered
191 Posts

Party wise not looking too good (it is a Tuesday after all). But the Mission is always my favorite "can always find something going on" spot. I'll probably be hitting up a few of my favorite bars in costume if I don't hit a horror film double feature. Ring me if you escape and you want to meet up. Cheers!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Will do MvR... I think I am going to dress up as a drone corporate worker for Halloween. I'll sit at my home office desk and let the kids get spooked by knowing one day they could end up in the same spot.

·
Registered
191 Posts

Not allowed! If you come out you've gotta dress up as something. How about if you at least go around in your race suit. Hey is your suit mostly black? Maybe can get some white felt to attach to your tummy and under your arms then all we'd have to do is make a penguin mask!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I updated the Topic.. It looks like I'll be running a test during the morning. So if anyone wants to swing by Mission Bay that's where I'll be... I am thinking I might do lunch at the 'Geist... anyone interested? Might be a late lunch though.

·
Registered
769 Posts
TCK, what time is late lunch? Maybe it's the wine I'm drinking, but the Mission Bay testing...sounds like you're launching something >:D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I'll give a ring when I'm in the area, but can't guarantee I can actually sit down and eat with you. I'm running some errands around town in the Mission/SOMA.

·
Registered
769 Posts
TCK, that's cool [thumbsup]
You're probably offline during the tests. If I'm free around 1, I'll give you a call. Otherwise, I'll catch you next time.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This might be too late but I'm having lunch at the same time - excepting at the GAPeteria @ 2 Folsom. If you wanted to join post or I'll ring ya

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my testing went swimmingly so I got done early. I ate lunch early at the 'Geist and am already back working away at my pile of data...

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
The_Calamari_Kid said:
Well my testing went swimmingly so I got done early. I ate lunch early at the 'Geist and am already back working away at my pile of data...
is the food any faster at lunch time or do you still have to wait an hour? ::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts