Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might go for a quick 1-2 hour ride around West Marin tomorrow afternoon, anyone up for it?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm heading up to Tahoe this weekend, I'm determined to get an early day of skiing in this season. So tomorrow is my day if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
684 Posts
What time are you thinking?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty open, I was thinking about early afternoon, but open to suggestions...

·
Registered
684 Posts
It could possibly meet at around 1:00 or so. I'll be at work and on & offline tomorrow am from 8 - 12. I'll let you know fairly early if I need to bag out. Would you want to meet in Fairfax, Mill Valley, ....?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1:00 works great for me. I'm coming from S.F. so Mill Valley is closer to me, but again, I don't have a big preference. You can't really go wrong with any of the roads out there. ;D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey Bloodshot, looks like not today; I just have too much on my plate, being thanksgiving and all (pun intended).;) Bummer, but enjoy a few twisties in my honor if you would.;D

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well laziness overcame all today, and the weather sucked, so I never made it out. Looks like I could have gotten in a couple decent hours late afternoon if I had been motivated. At least I'll get in some crappy early skiing conditions this weekend...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yeah, I was overcome by a lazy funk.:mad: Didn't help having to deal with computer problems for four hours of work. Yikes! Enjoy the mountains Bloodshot.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Me too. I thought it was gonna rain any minute, but it never really happened. I ended up having a great day riding around Sonoma and Napa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts