Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Startin' to get colder, gang. Probably not going to be too many good riding weekends left.

Anyone down for a ride this weekend? I was thinking meet at moto market, maybe head out 119. I'm pretty open to suggestion though.

·
Registered
176 Posts
what time? im out if its too early, way to cold

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
So after some discussion at MM tonight I guess the ride is on.

At this point we're thinking around 10 am right?

Come on gang, not much good weather left.

Who's coming?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be at a conference, but I'll pass the word along to Z.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
caboteria said:
Sounds like fun, weather looks good, how many hours/miles are you folks thinking about?
It all depends on how many people show up and what kind of time everyone has. Come on Toby, we'd love to have you long.
If you come I promise to take you off road like last time. ;) I'm kidding!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I am guessing this ride leaves from MotoMarket? N'est ce pas?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Nice ride! Thanks!

Sorry I had to miss the dogs....got home on time though!

Dave

·
Banned
402 Posts
[thumbsup] Fun ride through some towns I had never been in before.

Let's see how much of the route I can remember: picked up 110 in Littleton, then took 70 past the Wachusett Reservoir, Rt140 at some point, also Rt62 (wasn't it 62 in Princeton where we almost got trapped?) then I'm kinda fuzzy on how we got south to Paxton, was it 56?

Next time I'll be sure to spring for the extra $.30 for barbecue sauce at Annie's.

Thanks for leading, Tom!

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
caboteria said:
Next time I'll be sure to spring for the extra $.30 for barbecue sauce at Annie's.
It's the freakin' cheese that's $.30. The BBQ sauce is free! Good thing too, or else I'd be broke as much as I eat there. ::)

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
caboteria said:
[thumbsup] Fun ride through some towns I had never been in before.

Let's see how much of the route I can remember: picked up 110 in Littleton, then took 70 past the Wachusett Reservoir, Rt140 at some point, also Rt62 (wasn't it 62 in Princeton where we almost got trapped?) then I'm kinda fuzzy on how we got south to Paxton, was it 56?
Rt 122 from Barre to Paxton.Rt 56 to Hot Dog Annie's. Rt 56 to RT 9 to Worcester.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts