Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I want to spend 300+ miles in the saddle on Saturday. Anyone want to ride locally...maybe a SM or TF run? Or maybe a shot up Yarnell into Prescott? Maybe down to the Catalinas?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yay for riding together!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Are you thinking of staying around town or are you going south? I need to break in the new bike, so can't be superslabbing it for long distances yet. Let me know if you guys are going to ride locally.

·
Registered
323 Posts
You have anything specific in mind, Randimus? Time, location, etc.?

I would like to cross-post on the Tucson club board...

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll ride with you if you are going to do a SM or TF ride, I have a few hours on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
If you are talking to me - Great!! I have to be home by about 1:00. I could do SM or TF but would Bartlett lake be totally out of the question?

Oh and the new bike seems to have little power in the lower rpm range, so I won't be able to ride very "spirited".

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Maureen,

That sounds great. Unfortunately, I will not have enough time to go to Bartlett Lake. If your still into SM (which I have not done yet) or TF, what time and where would you like to meet up. I live in Gilbert.

·
Registered
323 Posts
D00d. You got some people riding in Phoenix now... if it were me, I would stay up there. If only to see the new bike. :)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
swerdna said:
D00d. You got some people riding in Phoenix now... if it were me, I would stay up there. If only to see the new bike. :)
Maybe if it were an MV, or the new Duc Superbike, but a Triumph...bah! ;)

I'd actually really like to come down and hit the Catalinas as I've not been down there to do so yet.

Based on my travel time south and Sleepyhead's beauty rest requirements, I would be thinking of a rally time around 9AM in Tucson somewhere?

- RM

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I am riding somewhere this weekend, but can't before 10:15-10:30 on Saturday and anytime Sunday. I say South Mountain or Tortilla Flats as I have now been commuting on my bike for over a month and straights just don't sound like any fun right now. Let me know if that works for anyone and if so, we can break this off to a different post.

SM - What did you buy? When did you get this thing, another impulse buy?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Randimus Maximus said:
I'm cool with that.

Oh Bergweiserus....
Huh..you actually ride those bikes of yours??

I thought they were only on permanent display at the Awautukee Ducati Museum located in your garage!! [cheeky]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts