Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposed to be sunny tomorrow. Is anyone doing a ride in South Bay? Last weekend and today was a little icy in the morning (Hwy 9 and 35), so i was thinking about something in the late morning/early afternoon time frame.

Allen. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I'm going riding with a couple friends this afternoon. Hopefully leaving the City and heading North in an hour or so. If anyone wants to meet up with us give me a call, (415) 559-3245...

It's my birthday ride ;D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy birthday! Hope you had a nice ride today. :)

I'm going riding with a couple friends this afternoon. Hopefully leaving the City and heading North in an hour or so. If anyone wants to meet up with us give me a call, (415) 559-3245...

It's my birthday ride ;D

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Hey Jordan, Happy Birthday.

I didn't get a close look but I saw two monsters and a yellow bike (VFR?) hanging out at the Shoreline Arco in Tam Junction this afternoon. Was you?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Yep, that was us. My M800 Dark, my roomies Yellow M620 (Bella), and my friend's yellow Triumph Daytona. We rode up to the top of Tam and back this afternoon. Good ride, but VERY cold. It was below freezing at the top of Tam even at 4pm!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Yeah, cold. I drove my son & his new DH bike to East Peak (lazy bugger won't ride UP) the day before and about froze to death.

Gotta watch for the frosty bits in the shade...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Happy Birthday Jordan, Sorry I can't ride today perhaps the next ride.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
It was a happy birthday, thanks all! :)

In fact it's been a happy year so far, I've had champagne every night so far, as well as a few other nice treats. Let's see if I can continue the trend!

We rode up to the East Peak on Tam also, Michael. We knew it was a cold day, but didn't quite realize how cold until we saw frost next to the parking lot up top. Next time one more layer just might be in order...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Happy Birthday Jordan!
A couple of friends of mine and I left Los Gatos around 1pm and rode Hwy 17 to Black road east around Lexington Reservoir and to Summit. Then down to San Jose Soquel Rd to Capitola at the coast. It was soooo fun! Great weather.
Good to hear other people were able to get out!
Cesar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts