Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooo hoooo, we have the day off tomorrow and going riding! ;D ;D ;D Was thinking about going up the Crest (now why is that not surprising) have a bite to eat and then over 9 mile to Forest to Willow, check out the DRC track day, observe a bit and then come back via Bouquet.

Anyone else have the day off and care to join me? I'm not going up the Crest at dawn like I usually do, want to wait for the Palmdale 500 to stop before I do that. Was thinking of 9:30/10:00 at Shell Station.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update! Now meeting at Cocos on Sunland Blvd at 10:00 AM and then going up Lower Big T - AFH - and on!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm in (that alone should draw a flurry of willing participants, no? ;D)

Kevin? Nick? David (you can ride with a bent handlebar, can't you)?

-R.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Wish I could, but I've got to be at work.....no rest for the wicked :p

·
Registered
849 Posts
C'mon Tom,

You know you want it, you know you can't resist...

David, you know you were that 13-year-old, and you know you did it again anyway...

-R.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
ROTFLMAO ;D ;D ;D

Have fun, guys!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tom - Ryan!

Had a great time riding with you guys today. What a great day of riding it was! I'm so inspired now, want to do a track day soon. Good company, fast bikes, and great weather - what more can one ask for! Life is good.

Only one bummer, one of the DRC guys, Larry, crashed after we left. It wasn't his fault and he is in the hospital up in Lancaster. Evidently he is in good spirits and they are running some tests. He was knocked out, but not sure about the extent of his injuries. Don't know the details of the crash, but something to do with a guy going into Turn 1 too hot, recovering and pulling out in front of Larry or something like that.

Let's all keep good thoughts for our brother rider, Larry!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yeah, I had a good time. Fun to see you guys again. Sorry to hear about Larry. Hospital is never fun. Had I had good tires, I might've tried to sneak a few laps on the track ;)

Let's ride again soon,

-R.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Linda and Ryan, that was fun yesterday. Great weather and light traffic!

Always sad to hear of a rider hurt. Best wishes to Larry.

btw, Jim, the guy we met in Rosamond with the Monster in his van, sent me an IM. He just registered as "nordicson".

Welcome Jim!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts