Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious of the quality. I took the smog canister off my Cromo some time back and I'm really getting the itch to change out the side covers for something more appropriate now. I might also pick up a few other items.

I'm just curious if they have a halfway decent product. The pictures seem to look pretty good.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I have their side covers. They are about the same grade as ducati performance. They are made by the same guy who does feather carbon which will be my next CF buy. That stuff is nice.

-Patrick

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have a seat cowl, exhaust gaurds, side cover and sprocket cover. And they are great, nice finish and the price is nice as well.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like side covers, clutch cover, and sprocket cover will be on their way then.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I bought some side covers for my S4.
They are perfect.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I also have the armadillo side covers on my S4. Very nice product.
GT

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
GT, digital, thanks for the feedback, I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on a set of those for my S4. Glad to hear you like 'em.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
DO they match the factory CF weave??

G

·
Yep..well, Armordillo says they match.

I had a major problem with a rear seat cowl I ordered from them, but Thomas at FeatherCarbon took care of it for me. I should say, I guess he took care of it because I haven't got it back yet. But, hopefully, it should be in by Friday and I'll let you know.

Chris

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
My side covers are just about a perfect match in weave. The only difference really is that the clear coat has a bit more depth than some of the DP carbon. Thats not a bad thing though.
GT

G

·
Another happy owner of the side covers here. Mine also are a good match for the Ducati weave but have a much nicer gloss. I'd like to get the feathercarbon style short rear hugger in the DP weave from them if they'll make it.

It sh1ts me sometimes just how bad most of the $$$ Ducati Performance carbon parts on my bike are. Dull, pitted, crooked weave, crap fitment, you name it. :-/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts