Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Chandler Tempe Area know of any upcoming rides or meets... It seems dead out here in AZ.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just found this board. I ride a 900ss. I ride with other friends with Ducks, 1 other 900ss and a 999!, one with a BMW and even a Ninja.

Where is the next AZDRA ride/hangout?

I like to ride every Sat and or Sunday, time permitting.

How about next weekend 1/31 or 2/01, weather looks bad this weekend.

We can all meet in North Scottsdale, like maybe at the Ducati place on Insight or abouts. Ride up to Bartlett Lake.....

later,
MikeCaz

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Chandler -- Fry and Alma School.

I just got my 900 this week.

Anyway, I'd love to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm at Queencreek and Dobson! There are some people here I guess.

Ryan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Cool. I myself just picked up a new Monster 696 Last month. We should all get together sometime soon and ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anyone up for the Hypermotard ride this coming Saturday morning at Tortilla Flats?

If so;
Lets meet at a couple different points around town.

I will be taking the 101 loop North from the Cardinals Stadium in Glendale

* Meet 1: at 8:00am, NE corner of 67th Ave and 101, Safeway Gas Station.

* Meet 2: at 8:30am, Circle K on South West corner of 32nd St. & Cactus Ave.

* Meet 3: at 9:00am, South East corner, N Ellsworth Rd & E University Dr, Mesa

[http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...441755,-111.656799&spn=0.759749,1.455688&z=10

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can't make it this weekend, I'm taking the Boy Scouts up to the mountains.

But man, I'd love to get together for a group drive. A pack of Ducatis driving down the road -- that would definitely turn some heads.

What kind of riding gear do you guys wear?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I will be there...I just wear a Joe Rocket summer jacket. Shoei helmut, A Stars gloves.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will be there
I might actually be able to go now.

If I do, do you Chandler guys want to meet up locally? Maybe 8:30 at the Cobblestone gas station on Germann and Alma School (south/east corner).

And MikeCaz, how do you feel about meeting at University and Ellsworth, instead of Southern and Ellsworth?

There is a nice new gas station (QuickTrip I think) on the south/east corner there. I mean, if you're coming from north Phoenix, then you would want to take the Red Mountain 202 and not the 60. And if you go all the way to Southern, then you'd just double-back to get to Apache Trail. And it would be easier for us east-valley guys to take the San Tan 202 down all the way, instead transitioning to the 60 just to get off at Southern.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That would work for me only 1.5 miles away...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts