Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of a small jaunt through the countryside.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know 9-10ish depending when I wake up. I do have to go to Ca Cycleworks to get some new brake pads first. I was thinking a quick ride up and down Palomar.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Guys, I live in Poway and I may be up for a ride up Palomar. I just did a 265mi. ride today so right now it is not that tempting but by morning I should be itchin to ride.
I want to check the surf in the morning but if it does not sound good, I will be in.
Could you guys post on here before you head out?
or Email me at
[email protected]
It would be nice to ride with some other Ducs

D

·
0 Posts
I'd like to visit the cycleworks. Don't leave without me! Let's meet at the starbucks near that pond off Rancho California Road sometime early tommorow. DTM let us know where to meet you if you're still up for it!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok be there about 9:30, then we'll head down to see Chris. Then we'll go a ruin my new brake pads. ;D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Im not sure what direction you guys are coming from (dont know where cycleworks is) but if you are coming from San Diego heading up towards Palomar I could jump in with you anywhere from Ted Williams Prkwy. on up to the 76 I did not check my Email yet Ill go do that now.
Ducman, I sent you an Email. I checked and found out you guys are coming from north so I could hook up with you on the way into San Diego if you like. I could meet you where the carpool lane starts or at poway rd. or wherever. Let me know.
Bill

·
Registered
796 Posts
It was nice meeting you guys, and it was cool seeing all of Chris' bikes. Maybe we can get together and ride this sunday. Im not sure if I will have to work or not but I will post if Im gonna ride.
Bill

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im sorry we didnt get to do the Palomar deal but I did get my brake pads.

·
Registered
796 Posts
You get um on yet? do the brakes feel better?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tonite while watching hockey in the garage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts