Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to San Diego in a few weeks and decided it's time to clean some stuff out. I have a rear hugger off a 2002 M750 for anyone that's willing to come pick it up. I live near Wilshire and Barrington (West LA).

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kinda disappeared for a while. I decided to train for a bicycle race and spent all my free time on my bike and sadly neglected my favorite two wheeled vehicle. The race is over now, and I'm back on my motorcycle again....

I protested the ticket and it was reduced from $150 to $80. Still not great, but definitely better...

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Guaps:

Where are you landing in San Diego?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rideon said:
Guaps:

Where are you landing in San Diego?
Still trying to figure that out. My new office is in Rancho Bernardo, so we've been looking in Rancho Pensaquitos and Poway area. We're trying to find something south of RB so I don't have to commute on the 15 freeway. We're getting nervous though because we have to be out of our apartment here by Dec 31 and with Christmas up, we don't have much time...

any suggestions? FYI - I'm married and I have a kid, so we need at least 2 bedrooms and a garage or 3 bedrooms with no garage would work. $1500-1600 range. So far we've just been surfing Craig's list and Sign on San Diego. BUt if you know of anyother good sources for rentals, i'd love to get the info...

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Typically, I think you may get more bang for your buck in Escondido. That means you still have to travel down the 15 about 5 miles, which might not be what you are looking for. I know that Rancho Bernardo and Poway can get somewhat pricey.

I will see if I know someone over there that is connected to the rental market.

There used to be a DML'r name of Bill, had an M900, I can't remember his screen name. Bad Dog bought a CF beer tray from him. Bill has a house in the area you wish to rent in.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Rideon said:
Typically, I think you may get more bang for your buck in Escondido. That means you still have to travel down the 15 about 5 miles, which might not be what you are looking for. I know that Rancho Bernardo and Poway can get somewhat pricey.

There used to be a DML'r name of Bill, had an M900, I can't remember his screen name. Bad Dog bought a CF beer tray from him. Bill has a house in the area you wish to rent in.
I actually have Bills # somewhere, lemme call him.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Guaps said:
Anyone need a rear hugger?
HA! That would make a great Progressive Motorcycle Insurance ad. You know, "What did your insurance company think you meant when you said... Ape Hangers, Saddle Bags, etc. " Just think of the imagery 'rear hugger' could warrant.

That's why I work in advertising I suppose.

Monster would be another good one.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Guaps said:
I'm moving to San Diego in a few weeks and decided it's time to clean some stuff out. I have a rear hugger off a 2002 M750 for anyone that's willing to come pick it up. I live near Wilshire and Barrington (West LA).
Rad. I might be down for it. I'll send you a pm.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Rideon said:

[email protected]

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts